- He learned to sit up on his own (with us propping him up) and play with toys by himself.
- He learned to gracefully fall down from sitting to laying without crying.
- He started eating baby food! He likes everything he's tried. His favorites are sweet potatoes, apples and blueberries, sweet potatoes and chicken, and squash.
- He mastered rolling from front to back and back to front.
- He learned to army crawl (drag his body with his astonishing arm strength) by chasing a beautiful green dos equis bottle that Sean kept just out of his reach each lunge forward.
- He learned to sit up on his own after being down on his belly.
- And recently he has learned to pull up into a standing position.
Our little football player has lots of energy and is now super fast at crawling. His favorite things to play with that are no-no's are computer charger chords, dvd cases, important papers, and cell phones. His favorite toys to play with are the animals from his Fisher Price Noah's Ark set, plastic water bottles, the tags on his blankets, and those rubber circle things that attach your diaper bag to your stroller. He loves DJ Lance Rock and the monsters from Yo Gabba Gabba. He gets bored easily which makes our days filled with changing scenery, whether that's running errands, walking to the mailbox, taking out trash, getting coffee at our apartment office, or just walking around the courtyards of the different apartment buildings.
More photos and stories are on the way!