Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wedding Vows



   "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine...Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you" Isaiah 43:1, 4

I, Sean Williams, take you, Jenna Erhart as my wife, believing God has redeemed us and called us by name to him first and to each other second.  You are mine because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you.  I promise to love you, forgive you, and lead you, by following the example of Christ’s sacrificial love for his bride, the Church.
I, Jenna Erhart, take you, Sean Williams as my husband, believing God has redeemed us and called us by name to him first and to each other second.  You are mine because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you.  I promise to love you, forgive you, and respect you, by following the example of the Church’s submission to her groom, Jesus Christ.
 

1 comment:

  1. The vows are so special. I'm glad to know the scriptures that inspired them. God bless your commitment to Him and to each other.

    ReplyDelete